This summer Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is offering a 2-week nanotechnology camp for secondary science and mathematics teachers. The camp, Nanotechnology Experiences for Teachers (NEST), is part of a National Science Foundation grant. Teachers who participate will:
- Receive up to $4,000 in a stipend, supplies and travel
- Earn professional development credit
- Engage in hands-on laboratory experiences
- Design a nanotechnology teaching module, and
- Recruit students to participate in a NEST camp for students
The camp will be held at IUPUI from Monday, July 9 – Friday, July 20, 2018. To apply visit www.indi.iupui.edu/ITEST_Teacher.php. Review of applications will begin March 9, 2018 and will continue until all positions are filled.