This summer at IUPUI we are offering a 2-week nanotechnology camp for teachers. The camp, Nanotechnology Experiences for Teachers (NEST), is part of a National Science Foundation grant. Teachers who participate will…
- Receive up to $4,000 in a stipend, supplies and travel
- Earn professional development credit
- Engage in hands-on laboratory experiences
- Design a nanotechnology teaching module, and
- Recruit students to participate in a NEST camp for students
The camp will be held at IUPUI from Monday, July 8 – Friday, July 19, 2019. To apply visit www.indi.iupui.edu/ITEST_Teacher.php.